- Spray system produces crystal clear ice cubes
- Patented shaped ice is less inclined to stick together, is harder and lasts longer
- Highly insulated ice bin improves efficiency, minimises the loss of cold air and prevents ice from melting
- User friendly controls which allows you to adjust ice cube size and weight
- Optimised performance uses up to 70% less water than previous models
- Insulated sliding door helps maintain perfect temperature for the ice
- Antibacterial spray nozzles ensures high hygiene standards are met
- High quality stainless steel exterior finish is easy to clean
- Production Capacity - 46kg per 24 hours
- Bin Capacity - 22 kg
- Cube size - 37 x 35 x 32 (mm)
- Electrical Supply - 230/50/1
- Dimensions - 800 (h) x 500 (w) x 580 (d) (mm)
Warranty - 2 years parts and labour
ION Cleaners – Used for purifying water and preventing limescale damage by filtering the water. We recommend fitting an ION cleaner for sites in hard water areas.
Condensate pumps - Used for draining ice machines. We would recommend the use of gravity to drain the water from the machine wherever possible, utilising a stand if required. If this is not possible a condensate pump should be specified and fitted.